Do I Have Mold In My House?
Do I have mold in my house? Call SERVPRO of South Shasta County for all your mold concerns.
Mold growth in an indoor environment is typically related to water or moisture exposure and may be caused by incomplete drying.
Did you recently have a water damage at your house? Mold will start to grow in an area where you think you dried out the water damage however a few days or weeks later you may smell a musty odor or see a discoloration in the area that had the previous water damage. Call SERVPRO immediately for a free inspection. We can help! Get SERVPRO of South Shasta County to mitigation any and all mold that is present. Residential or Commercial we can make it "Like it never even happened."