Does Your Home Have A Mold?
Mold growth in an indoor environment is typically related to water or moisture exposure and may be caused by incomplete drying.
Did you have a water damage at your house? Did you dry up the standing water yourself? Sometimes we think we remove the source of the damage. But on occasion there is often times moisture still existing at the source of the water damage.
Do you smell a musty odor? Do you see discoloration of structure where you had your water damage?
Call SERVPRO of South Shasta County for your free inspection. We can help determine if you may have a mold issue and fix the problem. Call now 530-241-2424.
If your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to re-mediate your mold infestation. SERVPRO of South Shasta County does free inspections.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call SERVPRO Of South Shasta County Today – 530-241-2424